Ice Skating Rink - 3000 Square Feet - 90 Skaters
$3,950.00 for 2 hours
$4,450.00 for 4 hours
$4,950.00 for 6 hours
$5,450.00 8 hours
$5,950 per day
$11,900.00 for 1 week
- 140 Pairs of Skates
- White Stansion Fencing
- White Plastic Chain (10 Foot Sections)
- Metal Bench Seat
- Provide with flat, hard and level surface. If surface is irregular, subfloor installation will be offered for extra cost.
- Provide us with a digital photo(s) of the area from different angles.
- Provide us with parking for loading/unloading and for parking truck before/during/after event.
- Holiday decorations must be approved by company personnel.
- If indoors, there must be a minimum 4’ door clearance or 8’ elevator. If there are steps involved and delivery trolly cant be used at anytime, an extra charge will be applied for labor.
- Average ice rink installation time is 3 hours (if no subfloor involved), dismantling rink is 2 hours. Add 2-3 hours extra for subfloor installation.
- Property owner approval note. Please be advised, the property owner will receive an insurance certificate as additional insurance for the duration of the event.
- Provide with correct wording for insurance documents. Any changes to insurance will equal extra costs.
- Electricity and water access is not necessary, unless client would like to use any special effects or sharpening services. (Highly recommended)